Most of the men are absolutely fine with their hair loss, whereas many demand a particular remedy for curing their lost hair in as many ways as possible. When you actually get into that position you undergo much research in detail. Over a period of year many treatment have been included that claims to cure baldness. But since baldness – is known as a unappealing prospect it may be for many men, it is not an illness, but many procedures and drugs are required to treat it. You will get many treatment, procedure, that are available for baldness.
Clinicspots is a premier online medical facilitator that gives you high quality service and helps you find the right treatment for your problem ranging from hair transplant in delhi. Leading from infants to old people everyone is suffering from hair loss. Consulting a doctor online becomes necessary in case of emergency.
Being familiar on internet these days may give you various information regarding the latest therapies such as Electric pulse therapy which is called as most succesful treatment where a individual can spend his money and expect out a great result. In the same manner most of them might claim that Infra red light waves are in vogue. Moreover, next is the steam treatment that are all in rage which is always Ultra violet light.
To opt for permenant or temporary hair loss, you have wide variety of procedures to choose within. These treatment starts from natural based solution to surgical process. However, if you are looking for the effects of medical procedure with all the benefits of natural solution then infrared and UV light treatment is the best option for you to go ahead.
Infra red light waves and UV light treatment are the two techniques that offers non surgical approach for the issue of hair loss. It work by using light rays to target the areas that is been treated with the aim that, it should stimulate the follicles in the area of new hair growth. It sounds good that it is a non surgical treatment but evidence shows that this procedure is only applicable for the people having mild hair loss.
What are infra-red and UV light treatments?
- Both the form of light waves are safe, non invasive and it donot hurt the exposed scalp at all.
- Doctors target the bald area with the help of light waves on your scalp that warms the skin and increases the blood circulation.
- The reason behind it is that, it increases the flow of blood and it transports oxygen and nutrients to the follicles which helps to initate the hair growth.
Who is a good candidate for these treatments?
- Unfortunately everyone is not suitable for this procedure
- If the person is having mild hair loss then and only then he is eligible for this treatment with expected benefit
- But if you are a person having moderate to severe hair loss then this might not be the best option for you
What are the results of infra-red and UV treatments?
- Around 50% of the patient results in the re growth but it varies among the individuals.
- Many people found that they have patchy or thinned hair growth whereas, some people feel that the re growth is temporary.
- There are many effective ways in stopping hair loss in future, if you are the victim of hair loss at an early stage than they can prevent further loss in 90% of the patients
What can you expect from Light Treatments?
- It is best to understand the expected results first before feeling happy that light treatments are good option for you
- Although stated above hair re – growth have shown result only in 50% of the patients, there are more chances that result will only be temporary and you will not experience same kind of success as you expect.
- In some glance after the hair grows that might be thin or even patchy in appearance.
- This means that, if you catch the hair loss in early stage and undergo these light treatments, you can also avoid the excessive loss of hair and control hair thinning.
The main aim of this technique is that it increases the hair growth stage and reduce the resting stage. This treatment takes about 15 – 20 minutes that depends upon the treated areas. No pain is felt during this procedure. In short if you are suffering from male pattern baldness related to genetics that may not be the better option for you to treat your hair. Addition of extra nutrients to the follicles sounds good but it doesnot work for all the individuals. This treatment is a very effective option for hair loss. Moreover, to ensure the best success schedule a consultation with a certified practitioner in your area before beginning treatment.